Actress Deepika Padukone was spotted at the 3D trailer launch of Padmavati and she totally stunned us with her exquisite look as she donned a Sabyasachi outfit which included a classy black textured silk bodycon kurta with beadwork details and an embellished organza dupatta.
To match with the kurta and dupatta, she wore a white coloured poplin churidaar leggings. The chandbaali earrings, tiny bindi and the silver heels just added perfection to her look. The entire styling has been done by Shaleena Nathani.
The makeup too is very elegant and DeePee kept it simple with just one pair of earrings and the dainty makeup.
Her looks for the trailer itself took audience's breaths away and now this one is totally a killer one.
All the promotional looks of the movie have been instructed under just traditional style books, following the movie's theme. That certainly calls for the audience's attention as we might soon be seeing some really stunning and gorgeous style books of the cast including Deepika.
This totally gives us tickles and we cannot keep calm.
The movie is scheduled to be released on 1st December and we cannot wait to explore more looks of the diva and the entire cast.
- Karisma Kapoor's Royal Blue Anarkali Made Us Think Of Deepika Padukone's Similar Attire
- Aaradhya Bachchan's Latest Tulle Dress Strongly Resembles Deepika Padukone's Gown
- Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance In This Pristine White Outfit As She Graces The FICCI FLO Event
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Deepika Padukone Breaks The Gender Stereotypes In Fashion With Her Latest Airport Look
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam