Actress Deepika Padukone was spotted at the 3D trailer launch of Padmavati and she totally stunned us with her exquisite look as she donned a Sabyasachi outfit which included a classy black textured silk bodycon kurta with beadwork details and an embellished organza dupatta.
To match with the kurta and dupatta, she wore a white coloured poplin churidaar leggings. The chandbaali earrings, tiny bindi and the silver heels just added perfection to her look. The entire styling has been done by Shaleena Nathani.
The makeup too is very elegant and DeePee kept it simple with just one pair of earrings and the dainty makeup.
Her looks for the trailer itself took audience's breaths away and now this one is totally a killer one.
All the promotional looks of the movie have been instructed under just traditional style books, following the movie's theme. That certainly calls for the audience's attention as we might soon be seeing some really stunning and gorgeous style books of the cast including Deepika.
This totally gives us tickles and we cannot keep calm.
The movie is scheduled to be released on 1st December and we cannot wait to explore more looks of the diva and the entire cast.
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- Deepika Padukone Graced An Award Function In A Royal Avatar
- VIRUSHKA Reception Party: Virat And Anushka Became The Royal Couple In Sabyasachi