Actress Deepika Padukone was spotted at the 3D trailer launch of Padmavati and she totally stunned us with her exquisite look as she donned a Sabyasachi outfit which included a classy black textured silk bodycon kurta with beadwork details and an embellished organza dupatta.
To match with the kurta and dupatta, she wore a white coloured poplin churidaar leggings. The chandbaali earrings, tiny bindi and the silver heels just added perfection to her look. The entire styling has been done by Shaleena Nathani.
The makeup too is very elegant and DeePee kept it simple with just one pair of earrings and the dainty makeup.
Her looks for the trailer itself took audience's breaths away and now this one is totally a killer one.
All the promotional looks of the movie have been instructed under just traditional style books, following the movie's theme. That certainly calls for the audience's attention as we might soon be seeing some really stunning and gorgeous style books of the cast including Deepika.
This totally gives us tickles and we cannot keep calm.
The movie is scheduled to be released on 1st December and we cannot wait to explore more looks of the diva and the entire cast.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack