Celebrity designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee shared one image from his archives where the stunning Deepika Padukone was the face of his wall decor collection for Nilaya by Asian Paints.
Apart from his amazing wall art, Deepika's looks also were pretty amazing, including the one he recently shared where DeePee wore a classy ensemble from Sabya's Couture. The Benares Revival saree she wore was a part of his Heritage Collection titled under 'The Sabyasachi Red'.
She wore the saree with gorgeous jewellery, also from Sabyasachi. While the designer shared this look, Deepika carried other looks as well where she looked equally stunning.
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- VIRUSHKA Reception Party: Virat And Anushka Became The Royal Couple In Sabyasachi