Celebrity designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee shared one image from his archives where the stunning Deepika Padukone was the face of his wall decor collection for Nilaya by Asian Paints.
Apart from his amazing wall art, Deepika's looks also were pretty amazing, including the one he recently shared where DeePee wore a classy ensemble from Sabya's Couture. The Benares Revival saree she wore was a part of his Heritage Collection titled under 'The Sabyasachi Red'.
She wore the saree with gorgeous jewellery, also from Sabyasachi. While the designer shared this look, Deepika carried other looks as well where she looked equally stunning.
- Killer! Deepika's Classic Look Is So Modern And Awesome
- Check Out The Pink Anarkali Of Deepika's That Is Killing The Internet
- Deepika’s Bold And Black Attire Proves That She Doesn’t Always Play Safe
- Haters Back Off! Deepika Is Slaying With Her Killer Hat
- Damn Hot! Deepika Oozes Sexiness In A Black Gown
- Cannes 2018: So, Really Who Wore The Pants Better?