Deepika Padukone is in the list of the Asia's Sexiest Woman after Priyanka Chopra and Nia Sharma. The actress truly deserves to be called as one of the sexiest women of not just Asia, but the entire world.
While we celebrate her latest accolade, we decided to list down the different avatars of Deepika's, from a traditional diva to the sexy lass, she has managed to carry every style book with her utmost forte.
We have seen Deepika in lehengas designed by ace designers, including Sabyasachi Mukherjee to Manish Malhotra. From her sexy colourful lehenga in Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani to her super-gorgeous lehenga in Padmavati's Ghoomar, have we even seen a wrongly styled lehenga on her? Not really!
When it comes to rocking in causals, we feel Deepika has always worn her shorts in the best possible way. From basic photo shoots to her looks in Cocktail and Tamasha, we feel that she looks incredible in shorts. What do you think?
Sarees have always made any girl look prettier and as we talk about DeePee, she has always surprised us a little more when she carried different kinds of sarees. She carried some amazing looks, wearing sarees both on and off screen.
We have not found any type of dress which has been unworn by Deepika. From traditional-cut maxi dresses to the trending one-shoulder dresses, we have seen Deepika in all dresses possible and she has rocked each one of them.
Deepika has worn different types of gowns for film festivals and award shows. From the IIFA Awards, Festival De Cannes, Golden Globe Awards and other ceremonies, Deepika carried different kinds of gowns from Indian and International designers.
Which avatar of Deepika's enthralls you the most? Do share your views in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?