Deepika Padukone is in the list of the Asia's Sexiest Woman after Priyanka Chopra and Nia Sharma. The actress truly deserves to be called as one of the sexiest women of not just Asia, but the entire world.
While we celebrate her latest accolade, we decided to list down the different avatars of Deepika's, from a traditional diva to the sexy lass, she has managed to carry every style book with her utmost forte.
We have seen Deepika in lehengas designed by ace designers, including Sabyasachi Mukherjee to Manish Malhotra. From her sexy colourful lehenga in Ye Jawaani Hai Deewani to her super-gorgeous lehenga in Padmavati's Ghoomar, have we even seen a wrongly styled lehenga on her? Not really!
When it comes to rocking in causals, we feel Deepika has always worn her shorts in the best possible way. From basic photo shoots to her looks in Cocktail and Tamasha, we feel that she looks incredible in shorts. What do you think?
Sarees have always made any girl look prettier and as we talk about DeePee, she has always surprised us a little more when she carried different kinds of sarees. She carried some amazing looks, wearing sarees both on and off screen.
We have not found any type of dress which has been unworn by Deepika. From traditional-cut maxi dresses to the trending one-shoulder dresses, we have seen Deepika in all dresses possible and she has rocked each one of them.
Deepika has worn different types of gowns for film festivals and award shows. From the IIFA Awards, Festival De Cannes, Golden Globe Awards and other ceremonies, Deepika carried different kinds of gowns from Indian and International designers.
Which avatar of Deepika's enthralls you the most? Do share your views in the comment section.
- Cannes 2018: So, Really Who Wore The Pants Better?
- Cannes 2018: Which Deepika’s Cannes 2018 Look You Loved The Most?
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Amazes As The Winged Angel
- Cannes 2018: Deepika’s Pantsuit Is Every Bit Glam
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Is The Sheer Delight On The Red Carpet
- Just In: Deepika Is The Traffic-Stopper At Cannes 2018
- Nailed It Or Failed It: Dippy’s Met Gala 2018 Gown
- Latest Updates Of 'Fashion Oscars' Met Gala 2018
- Deepika Looked Like Princess Elf At Time Magazine's Event
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar