Deepika Padukone seems to be totally out of the Padmavati avatar, as she has now donned a badass cop's look for an upcoming ad film.
The latest sassy look of DeePee, wearing a police officer's uniform with the Dabbang-style golden-rimmed aviators, is totally out of the world. She also matched the look with black police boots.
The police uniform, including the white shirt with khaki pants, suits Deepika so well and she made the look appear sassier by tying a red hankerhief around her wrist.
This picture is trending on social media, as Deepika turned too hot as a badass cop, sitting on a police van's bonnet in it.
We think she was totally slaying at it. Let us know your views?
- Cannes 2018: So, Really Who Wore The Pants Better?
- Cannes 2018: Which Deepika’s Cannes 2018 Look You Loved The Most?
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Amazes As The Winged Angel
- Cannes 2018: Deepika’s Pantsuit Is Every Bit Glam
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Is The Sheer Delight On The Red Carpet
- Just In: Deepika Is The Traffic-Stopper At Cannes 2018