Neha Agarwal was one of the talented designers who showcased her latest collection this evening at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017. He named his artistic collection as 'Mithila In Soho' which is really innovative as it suggests a story about a simple young Indian girl, Mithila who merges with the modernization of Soho which is a very modern city.
The combination of classic and native Indian art with the touch of modern outlook really made the models and also the showstopper, actress Chitrangada Singh look stunning. Chitrangada wore this pretty multicoloured dress and looked very pretty and also very much charming.
- Hina Khan Looked Exceptionally Graceful At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- LFW OOPS MOMENTS! Top Worst Wardrobe Moments At The Lakme Fashion Week
- Chitrangada Singh Carries Class In Her Latest Look
- When Freshness Met Hotness; Chitrangada's Salon Look
- Shibani Dandekar Loves Payal Singhal
- Chitrangada Singh - Fashion Gives You A New Identity