The most awaited D-Day of actors Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu finally arrived and both of them have tied their wedding knot.
We are grounded by their wedding looks. Both of them look too adorable in their style books. Samantha wore the traditional Telegu wedding saree for her bridal look. The off-white South Indian silk sari with gorgeous zari embroidery created the best look of Samantha.
She wore the sari with a maroon blouse and golden zari embroidery. The look was completed with traditional Telegu wedding jewellery including a centre focal with side tie-ups, a traditional golden amulet with a yellow string on the forehead, a pair of jhumkas for the ears and different kinds of traditional necklaces.
Naga Chaitanya was decked up in a white kurta and trousers. His look too included the traditional golden amulet with yellow threads for the forehead.
- ChaiSam Stun Again; Let's Drool Over Naga Chaitanya And Samantha's Latest Reception Looks
- ChaiSam Weds Again; Both Look Amazing As Christian Bride & Groom
- Finally! Bride-to-be Samantha's Mehendi Look Is Here
- Naga Chaitanya Is All Set To Getting Hitched; His Wedding Day Style
- Samantha Akkikeni Trolled For Wearing Bikini Despite Being Married; She Gave Back A Solid Reply
- Look Of The Day: Samantha Prabhu Shows Off Beautiful Ethnic Lookbook
- 11 Irresistible Looks Of Samantha Ruth Prabhu That You Definitely Don't Want To Miss