Hollywood actor Will Smith had arrived in India and took part in a promotional event of a Netflix's film, Bright.
The actor is already a heartthrob to women around the globe, not just because of his incredible performances in movies but also for his impeccable and astounding styling sense.
Will Being The Dapper
At this event as well, Will maintained his dapper-like style. He was wearing formals and totally slayed at the event. He was wearing a glossy formal suit with a pair of black boots. In the most conventional formal wear too, Smith killed it totally.
Along with him was the cast of Bright, including Noomi Rapace, Joel Edgerton and David Ayer who also slayed with their style statements.
Noomi Rapace, who is also a part of the film by Netflix, attended the promotional event in Mumbai. She was totally slaying it with her floral embroidered sequin attire. Along with the attire, she matched dotted mesh stockings and high heels.
Joel was also in formals and he too did not look any less than a dapper. He was carrying this light tan suit in his coolest way, which he matched with a pair of tan boots. He ditched on his tie and yet his look was one of the coolest.
David, also a crucial part of the cast, attended the event in one of his coolest formal looks. He was wearing a black formal suit and going a bit off-beat, matching it with a brown tie. We called it off-beat because brown tie with a black suit is not a regular thing we see; but David carried it with all his sass.
Will Waving At The Fans
After the event, Will waved at his fans who had gathered to meet their favourite stars.
Will Smith encouraged his fans on taking selfies with him and posed with his super-cool expressions.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days