- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The fashion fever was on at the Bombay Fashion Week before the weekend began. The event was filled with glamour, style and of course, celebrities.
Actor Sonakshi Sinha walked the ramp for ace designer pair Falguni and Shane Peacock. She looked like some angel who boarded down to the surface, wearing that ravishing silver gown with blue feather embossed on the lower part including the trail.
We are drooling over her divine showstopper look.
As Sonakshi was the showstopper, there were other celebs who were a part of Falguni and Shane Peacock's show including Amyra Dastur and Shriya Saran, both in gorgeous Falguni and Shane Peacock gowns. Shriya was carrying an amazing Jimmy Choo clutch.