- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports Have a lot of respect for Sourav and to hell with those who don't understand: Ravi Shastri
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It was a pleasant evening in Mumbai on the 22nd of September, we heard. The cool sea breeze and the hustle bustle of the city was the usual until Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor set the stage on fire. The Tamasha duo transformed the atmosphere into electricity with their contagious giggles, super model poses and stylish looks.
As usual, it was Deepika who totally stole the show. She looks better and better every year and we're unable to get over it. A natural beauty inside and out, successful and glamorous. Deepika Padukone is the heart throb of millions all over the world and it's partly due to the fact that she is always well presented to the press and people.
Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor launched the first official trailer of their newest film, Tamasha along with Imtiaz Ali, their director. The launch was held at a multiplex in Mumbai and Deepika glowed like a vintage doll.
She arrived well in time for the event and was dressed to thrill. The deep blue chiffon, polka dot maxi gown was a perfect choice as it resembled the wardrobe she has in the film. The Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani actress looked more like Mona Darling (her character in Tamasha) than Deepika Padukone and we loved it. The be-speckled dress was just what she needed to rock the night. Hats off to you, girl!
The vintage yet contemporary outfit was paired with two antique coin necklaces and a turquoise ring, among others. Her hair was parted in the middle as usual and braided, giving her a Greek goddess look. The make-up was super fresh and simple highlighting her cheek bones and her natural glow. Her radiant smile and bright eyes are her greatest treasure, wouldn't you agree? No fashion police is going to have anything to say because this bollywood babe had her look on point.
What do you think of Deepika Padukone's stunning look at the Tamasha trailer launch? Let us know in the comments below.