- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Bollywood and its love for fashion has always been quite evident, this time around bollywood celebs have been loving the stripe trend. The stripe trend also happens to be one of the biggest summer trends of the season, and we cannot stop obsessing over how well our celebs carry it off.
Lisa Haydon was spotted in a striped black and white blazer from Mason by Michelle Mason, Lisa paired it up with an all black crop top from Bebe and trousers from Alexander Wang. We like how Lisa highlighted the stripe trend with her outfit.
Evelyn Sharma was recently spotted wearing a striped top from Seams For Dreams and paired it up brilliantly with a Forever New jacket and distressed denims. Evelyn kept her striped look more subtle with a dash of edge.
Sayani Gupta was at Phobia screening today dressed in a multicoloured striped maxi from Anupamaa Dayal. Sayani's look was simple but effective, thanks to all the colours and the yellow and maroon stripes. We liked how Sayani carried of this tricky outfit really well.
Karishma Tanna was also spotted looking stylish at the airport in her striped jumpsuit. The combination of horizontal stripes on the torso and vertical stripes for the bottom with a cinched waist kept the look interesting.
Who do you want to take a striped style cue from? Let us know by commenting below.