Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol attended the 23rd Kolkata International Film Festival's inauguration ceremony in Kolkata this evening.
Three of the Bollywood stars were perfect in their style books and it seemed to be a partial Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham reunion.
Kajol, being the bong beauty dressed very elegantly in a green sari with golden embossment. She matched the sari with dangling earrings.
Big B and SRK too were dressed like ultimate dappers, Amitabh wearing a checkered coat and black trousers while Shah Rukh was in a proper black tuxedo suit.
Both of them have always been a part of this annual film festival's inauguration ceremony, especially for Amitabh's love for the city and SRK being the brand ambassador of Bengal.
Along with them, Bengal's Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, actor Kamal Hassan, singer Kumar Shanu, Tollywood actresses Mimi Chakraborty and Paoli Dam were also present at the event.
The Bengali film industry actors, Dev,Paoli and Mimi too were looking gorgeous. Mimi was wearing a dual shaded Anarkali suit while Paoli wore a beige sari with gajra and jewellery.
The star-studded event looked pretty awesome and as they all were so well dressed, the charm of the event increased.
Whose look did you like more? Do leave us a comment.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!