Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol attended the 23rd Kolkata International Film Festival's inauguration ceremony in Kolkata this evening.
Three of the Bollywood stars were perfect in their style books and it seemed to be a partial Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham reunion.
Kajol, being the bong beauty dressed very elegantly in a green sari with golden embossment. She matched the sari with dangling earrings.
Big B and SRK too were dressed like ultimate dappers, Amitabh wearing a checkered coat and black trousers while Shah Rukh was in a proper black tuxedo suit.
Both of them have always been a part of this annual film festival's inauguration ceremony, especially for Amitabh's love for the city and SRK being the brand ambassador of Bengal.
Along with them, Bengal's Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, actor Kamal Hassan, singer Kumar Shanu, Tollywood actresses Mimi Chakraborty and Paoli Dam were also present at the event.
The Bengali film industry actors, Dev,Paoli and Mimi too were looking gorgeous. Mimi was wearing a dual shaded Anarkali suit while Paoli wore a beige sari with gajra and jewellery.
The star-studded event looked pretty awesome and as they all were so well dressed, the charm of the event increased.
Whose look did you like more? Do leave us a comment.
- Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan's Warm-hued Outfits For Ganesh Chaturthi Are Simply Fabulous
- Shah Rukh Khan And Daughter Suhana Gave Us Carefree And Fun Airport Fashion Goals
- Shah Rukh Khan V/S Salman Khan: Whose Formal Suit Was More Classic?
- Shah Rukh Khan And Kapoor-Khan Ladies Surprised Us With Their Drop-Dead Gorgeous And Elegant Looks
- Aryan Khan And Khushi Kapoor Just Gave Us Distressed Denim Goals
- From Shah Rukh Khan To Sonakshi Sinha: Who Wore What At Poorna Patel's Wedding Reception