Bigg Boss Season 11 contestant Benafsha Soonawalla is currently entangled in a controversy for her boyfriend's statement. As the gossip game continues inside the house, we must admit that this girl who is professionally a VJ on MTV channel has got a real hot and gorgeous style statement.
She recently shared some of her pictures on Instagram which show what a hot lass she is and how incredibly she manages to carry her stunning style books. All the photos she shared are part of photo shoots and we have picked the 10 best looks out of them.
The Furry Siren
Benafsha wore this super hot red attire in the latest look, and satin silk and the furry combination just made her look fiery. She wore this look yesterday in Bigg Boss and she killed it in the red hot attire from EyeCandy by Pinky & Sheshank.
The Yellow 'Sunshine Girl'
With her attire from one of her weekend looks in Bigg Boss, the sexy Ben flaunted the super hot look in the bright sunshine yellow attire. She wore this cropped attire from EyeCandy with utmost style and swag. She matched the attire with golden heels.
The Mermaid In Gown
Ben rocked her latest mermaid-like look while wearing this off-shoulder white cropped gown which had a mermaid shaped body and silver zig-zag patterns vertically flowing over the dress. This was one of our favourite looks she carried in the show. This time too, she was keeping her signature label EyeCandy as a part of her style book.
The Slayer In Ben
While you have surrvived your way through the earlier looks of Ben, get ready to be floored after watching this look. In this EyeCandy mini dress, she rocked it like a slayer and we were stunned more by the attitude that she carries along with the super sexy style book.
The Corset Queen
She wore this red and black corset multiple tiered skater dress and totally blew our minds. This was also from Pinky & Sheshank's label, EyeCandy and we loved the way she carried one of the hottest attires of the lot. With the attire, she wore mini metallic gladiators.
The Retro Diva
The VJ and the most-talked participant of the recent episodes of Bigg Boss Season 11 rocked her ivory white look while wearing the pair of vintage separates. The tiered ruffled and cap sleeved crop top and the circular flounced hemline pants combined to make her look like a diva.
Sizzler In Red
She uploaded this red stunning look which was captioned with a quote from her boyfriend, "Khambe jaisi khadi hai ladaki hai ya chhadi hai, Shola hai phooljhadi hai, Phatakhe ki ye ladi hai''. The caption said it all on how stunning she looked in the dress. The halter necklined and crop waist gown made this look to be one of the best out of the lot.
Black And The Leggy Lass
Ben was looking super hot in this tulle black mini dress. The off-shoulder dress was looking hotter than ever on the Bigg Boss Season 11 participant and she too posed in it like an ultimate stylista. She totally looked like a wild cat ready to fetch for its 'shikar'. This dress too was by Pinky & Sheshank.
The Golden Damsel
Ben was wearing this golden bodycon dress from the same designer label and in this look too, she was totally killing it. The plunging neckline and the sequin metallic body of the dress not just made us fall in love with her look but also the dress in individual.
- This Actress Who Paid Tribute To Sridevi At Filmfare Awards Looked Mind-Blowing
- Wow! Kiara Advani Looks Enchanting And Sensual In This Gown
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Gauhar Khan’s Vibrant Eid-Ul-Fitr Attire Is All Things Fun And Flirty
- Juhi Chawla Stylishly Wished Her Followers ‘Eid Mubarak’ In This Gorgeous Outfit
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Can A Blouse Glam Up A Sari? Let Mahira Khan Show You How
- Sonakshi Sinha's Black-Hot Look Will Leave Your Screen In Ashes
- Woah! Bobby Deol & Kartik Aaryan Wore The Same Tee At The Same Event
- OMG! Jacqueline's Stunning Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing
- This Bro-Sis Duo Proved That Nobody Does Casual Dressing Like Them