The weekend was star filled not just at the Filmfare Awards, there were a lot of gorgeous actresses who streamed in at the Star Screen Awards 2017 as well.
The event was filled with dazzle and glamour and we were stunned to witness the sheer epitomes of beauty and style walking down on the red carpet.
We have picked up a few best looks of Bollywood celebrities who were the sizzling stars of the event. Take a look.
We could not help but just gape at her while she walked the red carpet and posed for the shutterbugs. Madhuri was wearing a petrol green glossy saree by Manish Malhotra with an embellished nude blouse. The saree had a mesh 'anchal' which was uniquely designed with embossed flowers. She matched the saree with dangling earrings.
Diana was one of the most gorgeous ladies at the Star Screen Awards. She was wearing a shimmery dark red gown by Falguni and Shane Peacock. The off-shoulder gown made Diana's look a prettier one and as we have always seen, she never fails to amaze us with her style books including this one.
Kriti is such a fashionista that we had put her in both the best-dressed lists of the Filmfare Awards and the Star Screen Awards. The attire she donned for the grand evening caught our eyes and we loved it to the core. She was wearing a custom-made Gaurav Gupta outfit and carried it the best possible way.
The prettiest girl at the event, Zaira was looking really gorgeous in the fully embroidered outfit designed by Sonali Gupta. The traditional embroidery marked an impression on Zaira's style statement, making her look classier than ever. She matched her embroidered attire with huge threaded dangling earrings.
Daisy was wearing a sequin green coloured one-shoulder gown by Nalandda Bhandari which looked really gorgeous. The outfit was undoubtedly amazing and Daisy carried it really well. What we did not like about the look was its simplicity. The rest of the look seemed black and according to us, Daisy could have been accessorised in a simple way, at least with a pair of ear studs.
Remember this newbie from Lipstick Under My Burkha? Long after the movie's release, we spotted her at the grand event, flaunting her oh-so-amazing style book. She was wearing a beautiful white maxi dress from designer Reva Arora which she matched with jewellery from Mrinalini Chandra. The plain white dress with golden 'leafy' jewellery actually looked extremely gorgeous.
Another gorgeous girl from Lipstick Under My Burkha, Aahana Kumra was spotted at the event, twinning in white with Plabita. She was also wearing a white maxi dress with silver heels, a rectangular clutch and dainty accessories.
- Nailed It! Kriti Sanon's LBD Is Comfy Yet Chic
- Kriti Sanon Mirrored The Spirit Of Modern Day Princess In This Stunning Gown
- Kriti's Sanon Ups The Sexy Quotient In This White Dress
- Stressed Out? You Must Check Out Kriti Sanon's Eye-Soothing Gown At The IIFA 2018
- Hot! Kriti Sanon’s Red Velvet Gown Is Setting Our Screens On Fire.
- Kriti Sanon Is The Floral Delight At The IIFA 2018 Press Meet
- Kriti Sanon's Blue Dress Is What We All Are Dying To Wear
- Kriti Sanon's Ethnic Look Is Making Us Go Green With Envy
- Nidhhi Agerwal And Kriti Sanon Looked Sexy In Satin At Padman Screening
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Kriti Sanon Was Slaying The Ramp During A Phone Launch Event In Gurgaon
- Kriti Sanon Carried A Sassy Summery Look For A Winter Afternoon