- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 5 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Technology Week 9, 2020 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A71, LG W10 Alpha, Sony Xperia L4, Surface Pro7 And More
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Baar Baar Dekho, starring Sidharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif, is slated to release this year. The team released the song Kala Chashma earlier and it was received tremendously well.
Recently, the production team released the trailer and the fans couldn't stop talking about it.
We won't get into the trailer review. Let's leave that work to KRK and film critics. We are going to get into the trailer's style factor. On the fashion scale of 1 to 10, the fashion in the movie ranks 9.
Well, surprisingly well? Isn't it? We have listed a number style tips from the trailer and we are going to share those with you. You'll get a lot of fashion tips from this one. From summer to winter, you are going to get a good dose of styling tips.
So here we go...
Peacoats In Grey
Peacoats look awesome in grey. Match them with dark blue or black shirt. Sidharth, here, has shed some style tips on how to match your peacoat with shirts and turn them to formals.
V-neck tops look great when worn in light shades. Here, Katrina has worn a V-neck (more of a plunging neck) that buttons up. Next time you go for shopping, you know what you need in your casual wear, right?
Instead going for two piece bikini, go for a tankini that still gives an impression of a bikini.
Printed Summer Dresses
Wear your printed summer dresses with white sneakers. Your one-time investment in white sneakers will come handy for all casual outfits.
Crochet Top & Hippie Jackets
If you're looking for a beach vacation then try this look. A halter neck crochet top paired with a boho print jacket.
Red & Gold Combo For A Saree
If you love saree gowns then go for a red and gold combination. Wear a sequin or shimmery gold blouse and a solid red saree gown to it.
Black Wrap Coat
Coats are sexy. So this winter instead of going for a trench coat, go for a chic wrap up coat.
Light Shade Tess With Dark Shade Bottoms
This picture teaches us a great fashion lesson. Boys, when you pair your bottoms and tops, make sure you keep it even by light and dark shades.
Hoops earrings look lovely on simple solid colour tops. Accessories your tank or square neck tops with hoop earrings.
Pair your party dresses with soft tone overcoats. Like Katrina here, she has paired her red dress with a checkered grey blazer.
Accessorie Saree Well
Wear a simple solid shade saree with an embellished blouse and enhance the look with chunky Indian necklaces.