- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Baaghi, starring Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor, released two weeks back and since then it has been in the buzz. The all new on-screen pair Shraddha and Tiger delivered quite a performance. At last, the year-long work paid and now it was time to celebrate the success of the film.
Recently the Baaghi team threw a success bash for the biggies of Bollywood. Bollywood who's who, from Sanjay Dutt to Salman Khan attended the event. It was a great time for us to cover the fashion buzz at the event. While many attended the event, there were only 7 who made it to this article. Because of their fashion awareness and great styling sense.
So let's not waste any more minutes and reveal our 7 best-dressed celebrities at the Baaghi success bash:
The Hosts -- Shraddha & Tiger
Shraddha wore a rainbow dress with shoulder cut-outs and a thigh slit. She paired this look with maroon pumps. Also, for some reason, Shraddha chose Black Swan makeup for this. Tiger, as usual, wore a basic ensemble.
Spotted: Jacqueline In Denim Dungarees
Jaccky wore a denim dress, more like dungarees, paired with a white cotton shirt and sneakers. She is quite happy to attend this event.
Is This Tabu?
Yes, Tabu also graced this event in a deep red suit. Also, Tabu's best choice for the colour is red. She looked lovely.
Athiya Shetty With Daddy
Athiya wore a see-through blue peplum top with a black bandeau and straight pants. She paired this look with a sling bag.
Daddy-To-Be Shahid Kapoor
Shahid looked lovely in a blue shirt and beige pants. As usual, he paired the look with his white sneakers.
The New Hipster: Farhan Akhtar
Farhan looked dapper in a black blazer suit paired with a printed grey shirt. He was also sporting a Hipster pony.
Sanjay Dutt & Manyata Dutt
Sanjay Dutt sparkled in a crisp white shirt and blue jeans. Manyata looked lovely in a black and white dress.
Which one do you like the best?