- 37 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 1 hr ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Finance HousingForAll.com: All You Need To Know About The Govt’s Website To Buy Ready Flats
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Glows In A Desi Avatar At Cousin's Engagement In Himachal [PICS]
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s Get Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount At Offline Stores
- News Modi flag bearer of Indian culture, tradition: HM Amit Shah in Karnataka
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The biopic 'Azhar' based on Mohammad Azharuddin's life is out today with the star cast of Emraan Hashmi, Prachi Desai and Nargis Fakhri. Along with that, we come down to a grand finale of all the outfits worn by the actors during the various promotional events for the film.
Prachi Desai did so many chic and sophisticated outfits through the promotions and barely had any misses on the fashion front. Emraan looked dapper than ever in some simple, yet stylish, outfits. Nargis Fakhri wore some real tricky outfits and made them look irresistible.
Let's go through some of our favourite looks from the promotions of the movie 'Azhar'.
Emraan and Prachi were dressed in shades of blue. Prachi wore H&M separates, whereas Emraan opted for a blue jacket with tan leather shoes.
The Poster Release
An assortment of stunning outfits from the entire star cast of the film, Prachi ranged from casual chic to desi beauty and sophisticated style. Lara Dutta and Nargis also gave pretty good hits. Check here.
Prachi wore two stylish outfits, white-on-white texture dress and a Yolan Cris off-shoulder fit-and-flare dress. Nargis, on the other hand, won our hearts with the AM PM one-shoulder shawl dress.
The burgundy silk suit with prints on it was plain and simply classy. From Osman, this pantsuit looked the right balance of dressy and formal.
The Embellished Denims
The most chic casual outfit ever. Prachi strutted at the airport in the latest summer trend of patch embellished jeans.
The Black Jumpsuit
A jet-black jumpsuit with embellished hemlines and a cut-out back from Carousel by Simran Arya was a memorable one.
The Yellow Glam
Nargis wore the best yellow outfits of the season, a bright yellow top from Vizyon paired up with a white skirt; followed by a H&M halter neck dress in yellow and blue, which definitely made our heart skip a beat.
The Bodycon Colour Block
Designed by Sameer Madan, there was nothing that this bodycon dress did not have. We liked every bit of it.
The Fancy Formals
A blush pink, sleeveless collared top with gold embellishment paired with the same coloured wide-legged pants looked quite classy on Prachi. Emraan, on the other hand, wore a blazer and pants of the earthy copper shade with a white shirt inside.