Designer pair Shyamal and Bhumika is already popular among celebrities. They have various fans among celebrities who wear their ensemble including Dia Mirza, Esha Deol and Sonam Kapoor.
They debuted this year at the India Couture Week 2017 and actress Athiya Shetty walked the ramp in their ensemble. The designer pair is famous for their South Indian textile designs and they presented their latest collection at the FDCI's first event.
They have named their latest collection 'The Princess's Soiree' which describes their latest bridal collection. Athiya was the celebrity showstopper at the event and she totally looked mesmerizing.
The designers have used traditional zardozi and aari work using glass pipes, zari, beads and dabka which they have finished with an unconventional touch.
Athiya wore a black and golden bridal lehenga which made her look as ravishing as ever.
- Bang On! Athiya Shetty's Sporty Number Is The Kickass Outfit Of The Week
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Jhanvi To Athiya, The Divas Who Were Style Rockstars At This Weekend Party
- Athiya Shetty's Ethereal Looks In Hazoorilal Legacy's Latest Collection
- Best & Worst Dressed At Elle Beauty Awards 2017
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017