- 1 hr ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Asin Thottumkal is one of the most popular actresses in South India. After having made South India and the Tamil movie industry fall in love with her acting she shifted to Bollywood.
The southern siren wooed Bollywood with her charming smile and acting chops. Asin's sense of style has always been simple and understated. The same goes for all her saree looks. She keeps it classy with its traditional roots.
Asin lends all her sarees that elegance with her amazing charisma. Let us take a look at 10 of her best saree moments.
Half & Half
This bright pink combination with the bottle green shade on the pleats look rich and beautiful. The gold embroidery on the pink pallu makes it look exquisite.
Asin looks stunning in this complete lace saree. The contrasting thin borders add to the elegance of the entire ensemble.
The Half Saree
This traditional half saree style where the pallu is separate from the skirt looks simple yet cute on Asin. This style works well for casual saree styles.
The Modern Look
This designer saree looks super stylish and quite different from Asin's other ethnic looks. The printed blouse is what makes this saree style even better.
The Marathi Style
The contrasting colours of blue and green worn in the Nauvari style looks good on Asin. She wore this look in her Bollywood film Khiladi 786.
The Kerala Style
Asin wore this traditional white and gold saree recently. Asin looks mesmerising in this saree which is from her native of Kerala.
The Peacock Ombre
A triple ombre number from Arpita Mehta looked great with the 3/4th sleeved backless blouse. The merging shades of blue, green, and lemon green looked magical.
Orange Chiffon Style
Thin glittery borders added the perfect amount of spice to this Bollywood style saree. We love how good orange looks with pale gold.
The Marathi Fuschia
This bright sexy saree was draped in the Marathi style again and looked ridiculously good on Asin. The combination of bright orange with fuschia pink with the hint of gold was perfection.
The Housfull 2 Style
Asin went full Bollywood with this pink and silver saree and we are in love. Asin looks great in this chiffon saree with the metallic blouse and silver accessories.