- 50 min ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 20 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 20 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- News Yediyurappa on the way out? Message from high command by evening, says Karnataka CM
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Have been working on my aggression and technique, says Sindhu
- Education CGBSE 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check CG Board 12th Result 2021 Link
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Aannand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Huma Qureshi wished her followers Eid Mubarak and flaunted a gorgeous traditional outfit on the festive occasion. Styled by Who Wore What When, she wore a suit set and her jewellery game was also strong. The actress looked elegant and we have decoded her look for you.
So, the Army of the Dead actress wore an ensemble that came from the label, Saundh. She wore the anarkali set from the label's Suzandori collection. Her attire was crafted from Chanderi fabric and featured gold-toned border. She teamed her ensemble with an organza jacquard dupatta that was adorned with intricate motifs and satin churidar. Huma looked graceful and her handmade wedges with memory foam and cushioned insoles, was adorned with meticulously done golden embellished details. Her sandals came from Aprajita Toor's collection.
She accessorised her look with ethnic jewellery consisting of stunning jhumkis, a statement ring, and a delicate bangle. The glossy pink lip shade with a touch of bronzed effect upped her look and the nail lacquer she opted for was in the shade of pink. The middle-parted highlighted wavy tresses completed her look. Huma Qureshi looked pretty as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR