- 2 min ago Summer Outfits Of Katrina Kaif And Mrunal Thakur; Which Attire Will You Pick?
- 24 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 1 day ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 1 day ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- Movies Arjun Kapoor On His Equation With Janhvi Kapoor Before Sridevi's Demise: There Were Silences
- Technology Prime Minister Modi Introduces e-RUPI: What Is e-RUPI And What Are Its Benefits?
- Finance PM To Launch e-RUPI Initiative Today: Here’s All You Need To Know About
- News Four drones spotted in J&K, one near Army camp
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India vs Belgium Hockey Semifinal Schedule: Date, IST Time, Live Streaming, TV Telecast, Head
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Huma Qureshi wished her followers Eid Mubarak and flaunted a gorgeous traditional outfit on the festive occasion. Styled by Who Wore What When, she wore a suit set and her jewellery game was also strong. The actress looked elegant and we have decoded her look for you.
So, the Army of the Dead actress wore an ensemble that came from the label, Saundh. She wore the anarkali set from the label's Suzandori collection. Her attire was crafted from Chanderi fabric and featured gold-toned border. She teamed her ensemble with an organza jacquard dupatta that was adorned with intricate motifs and satin churidar. Huma looked graceful and her handmade wedges with memory foam and cushioned insoles, was adorned with meticulously done golden embellished details. Her sandals came from Aprajita Toor's collection.
She accessorised her look with ethnic jewellery consisting of stunning jhumkis, a statement ring, and a delicate bangle. The glossy pink lip shade with a touch of bronzed effect upped her look and the nail lacquer she opted for was in the shade of pink. The middle-parted highlighted wavy tresses completed her look. Huma Qureshi looked pretty as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: TEJAS NERURKAR