- Movies Master Day 7 Box Office Collection: Thalapathy Vijay Starrer Continues Its Reign
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021 Offers On Best Laptops And Desktops
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Arjun Mathur, who starred in a lead role in Zoya Akhtar and Reema Kagti's web series Made in Heaven, earned an International Emmy Awards 2020 nomination in the Best Actor category for his performance. The actor played the role of Karan Mehra, a wedding planner, and won the viewers over with his delicate and nuanced performance as a gay entrepreneur. The actor emerged as one of the favourite characters for the viewers from Made in Heaven and his onscreen presence was poignant. On having won the prestigious International Emmy Awards 2020 nomination, the actor was congratulated by colleagues and his admirers, and he recently took to Instagram to share a fashion-perfect picture with his followers. We have decoded his outfit for you.
So, Arjun Mathur wore a traditional ensemble, which was ideal for any formal occasion. With a backdrop of setting sun, Arjun Mathur was posed to perfection in his ensemble. The actor's outfit of the evening came from Antar-Agni and it was a draped bandhgala set from the collection. It was splashed in stone-grey and black hues. His cotton and silk ensemble consisted of a button-down black-hued kurta and a structured jacket, which he paired it with draped kurta and matching pyjamas. It was a layered outfit and Arjun Mathur looked dapper in it. His ensemble is worth INR 44,800.
The actor also teamed his ensemble with black-hued sports shoes, which added to the comfort quotient. However, you can also sport handcrafted mojaris with this ensemble for a more formal touch. Arjun Mathur also wore a green-toned ring. So, what do you think about Arjun Mathur's ensemble and look? Let us know that.
Pics Courtesy: Arjun Mathur's Instagram