- 6 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- 12 hrs ago 5 Reasons Why Arguing With Your Wife Can Be A Bad Decision
- 12 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 24 May To 30 May
- Sports Not satisfied with boxers' home training, eager for national camp to start: Chief coach Kuttappa
- News Maharashtra to allow 25 flights to Mumbai from tomorrow; fresh guidelines soon
- Movies Vipin Sharma Features In Phir Haath Milayenge That Unites Everyone In The Times Of COVID_19!
- Technology How To Type In Multiple Languages At The Same Time On Android
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
It's been a while since we last saw Anushka pulling off some head-turning lookbooks. She has been absent from the media as well. Recently, the actress was spotted at the airport and what she wore made us turn our head twice.
Don't worry. It wasn't a massive fail. In fact, it was a combination of a bright yellow maxi kurta with a pair of wide-legged pants. Such outfits are in huge demand among college kids these days. It's because they are stylish, comfy and super doable. Anushka wore a full sleeved kurta with a button down pattern. The kurta ended right below her knees.
She matched this solid yellow kurta with a pair of printed pants. She finished off with a pair of bellies and a tan handbag.
This lookbook got us wondering that how many times Anushka has flaunted the colour yellow. And after a bit of R& D, we realised it was more than enough to cover her yellow lookbooks here...
Apart from the yellow kurta, Anushka has also flaunted a yellow red carpet dress, yellow top and a yellow lehenga. Let's look at these, one by one...
First, Anushka stunned everyone in a bright yellow gown at Filmfare awards. The red carpet outfit was a bold colour choice for the evening. While many shy away from this colour, Anushka embraces it. And in fact, made everyone drool around her.
The high neck gown came without sleeves. The floor-length gown was rather made attractive by adding an extended trail to the look.
Anushka wore it with heavy makeup and an updo. Needless to say, she owned this look...
Later, she wore a yellow kurta over distressed jeans. It was a casual lookbook but we think she nailed just like the above two.
She also flaunted a bright yellow lehenga on the ramp. Th little choli matched with chiffon lehenga skirt and dupatta surely makes a take away for summer weddings.