Along with many stars at the Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards, we also spotted actress Amruta Khanvilkar, dressed up in a green-coloured tuxedo suit by Sesgo with a thin necklace from Forever 21 and rings from H&M.
With the mention of green colour and the tuxedo suit, did something tickle your brains? If yes, then you are right. We saw a similar green-coloured tuxedo suit on Deepika Padukone at the MAMI Film Festival; an event that was held in Mumbai a few weeks ago.
While Deepika's look seemed to be a complete disaster, we actually liked Amruta's style book. Although Deepika's attire was quite similar and had a sequin body, Amruta's attire had a velvet base.
We can also say that the outfit looks quite impressive on the velvet base than the sequin one. Moreover, Amruta could also carry the attire quite well, while we got unexpected results from DeePee's side.
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- Deepika Padukone Graced An Award Function In A Royal Avatar
- #ANTUMOH: Bolly Divas Sizzled In White And Metallics At Arjun Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding