- 53 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Movies Vanitha Vijaykumar Meets Asst. Commissioner Who Assures To Take Action Against Ravinder & Surya Devi
- Technology List Of Power Banks With 12000mAh Battery And More To Buy In India Now
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- News Rajasthan crisis: After Pilot's exit, state Cabinet and council of minister to meet tonight
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Along with many stars at the Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards, we also spotted actress Amruta Khanvilkar, dressed up in a green-coloured tuxedo suit by Sesgo with a thin necklace from Forever 21 and rings from H&M.
With the mention of green colour and the tuxedo suit, did something tickle your brains? If yes, then you are right. We saw a similar green-coloured tuxedo suit on Deepika Padukone at the MAMI Film Festival; an event that was held in Mumbai a few weeks ago.
While Deepika's look seemed to be a complete disaster, we actually liked Amruta's style book. Although Deepika's attire was quite similar and had a sequin body, Amruta's attire had a velvet base.
We can also say that the outfit looks quite impressive on the velvet base than the sequin one. Moreover, Amruta could also carry the attire quite well, while we got unexpected results from DeePee's side.