Along with many stars at the Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards, we also spotted actress Amruta Khanvilkar, dressed up in a green-coloured tuxedo suit by Sesgo with a thin necklace from Forever 21 and rings from H&M.
With the mention of green colour and the tuxedo suit, did something tickle your brains? If yes, then you are right. We saw a similar green-coloured tuxedo suit on Deepika Padukone at the MAMI Film Festival; an event that was held in Mumbai a few weeks ago.
While Deepika's look seemed to be a complete disaster, we actually liked Amruta's style book. Although Deepika's attire was quite similar and had a sequin body, Amruta's attire had a velvet base.
We can also say that the outfit looks quite impressive on the velvet base than the sequin one. Moreover, Amruta could also carry the attire quite well, while we got unexpected results from DeePee's side.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack