- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Along with many stars at the Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards, we also spotted actress Amruta Khanvilkar, dressed up in a green-coloured tuxedo suit by Sesgo with a thin necklace from Forever 21 and rings from H&M.
With the mention of green colour and the tuxedo suit, did something tickle your brains? If yes, then you are right. We saw a similar green-coloured tuxedo suit on Deepika Padukone at the MAMI Film Festival; an event that was held in Mumbai a few weeks ago.
While Deepika's look seemed to be a complete disaster, we actually liked Amruta's style book. Although Deepika's attire was quite similar and had a sequin body, Amruta's attire had a velvet base.
We can also say that the outfit looks quite impressive on the velvet base than the sequin one. Moreover, Amruta could also carry the attire quite well, while we got unexpected results from DeePee's side.