Along with many stars at the Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards, we also spotted actress Amruta Khanvilkar, dressed up in a green-coloured tuxedo suit by Sesgo with a thin necklace from Forever 21 and rings from H&M.
With the mention of green colour and the tuxedo suit, did something tickle your brains? If yes, then you are right. We saw a similar green-coloured tuxedo suit on Deepika Padukone at the MAMI Film Festival; an event that was held in Mumbai a few weeks ago.
While Deepika's look seemed to be a complete disaster, we actually liked Amruta's style book. Although Deepika's attire was quite similar and had a sequin body, Amruta's attire had a velvet base.
We can also say that the outfit looks quite impressive on the velvet base than the sequin one. Moreover, Amruta could also carry the attire quite well, while we got unexpected results from DeePee's side.
- Killer! Deepika's Classic Look Is So Modern And Awesome
- Check Out The Pink Anarkali Of Deepika's That Is Killing The Internet
- Deepika’s Bold And Black Attire Proves That She Doesn’t Always Play Safe
- Haters Back Off! Deepika Is Slaying With Her Killer Hat
- Damn Hot! Deepika Oozes Sexiness In A Black Gown
- Cannes 2018: So, Really Who Wore The Pants Better?