On the day one of Amazon India Fashion Week Summer/Spring 2018, designer Nida Mahmood presented her latest collection for Deivee, a sportswear brand endorsed by actor Milind Soman.
The actor, as the ambassador of the brand walked the ramp along with the models in the designer's latest collection. Milind walked the ramp like a stud along with the models.
For this line-up, the models were not just ordinary models but also aged yoga and athletic enthusiasts. The other models were also nicely dressed. While their attires were floral printed sportswear, they wore naths and traditional accessories with the attire.
They also made it even more unique by carrying sports props like bats and basketball with their ramp style books.
- Bipasha Basu & Milind Soman: Breast Cancer Awareness In Style!
- AIFW SS'18: Divya Khosla Kumar Walked Like A Diva As Charu Parashar's Showstopper
- AIFW SS’18: Vaani Kapoor’s Magical Floral Look Was Enthralling
- AIFW SS'18: Indian Cricketer Anjum Chopra Dazzled The Ramp As Ekru's Showstopper
- Abhay Deol Ruled The Ramp On AIFW SS'18 Day 3
- AIFW SS' 18: Nidhhi Agerwal Shimmered The Ramp With Her Walk In Rina Dhaka
- AIFW: Aahana Kumra's Silver Look Slayed The Ramp