- 50 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
On the day one of Amazon India Fashion Week Summer/Spring 2018, designer Nida Mahmood presented her latest collection for Deivee, a sportswear brand endorsed by actor Milind Soman.
The actor, as the ambassador of the brand walked the ramp along with the models in the designer's latest collection. Milind walked the ramp like a stud along with the models.
For this line-up, the models were not just ordinary models but also aged yoga and athletic enthusiasts. The other models were also nicely dressed. While their attires were floral printed sportswear, they wore naths and traditional accessories with the attire.
They also made it even more unique by carrying sports props like bats and basketball with their ramp style books.