Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was spotted at Mumbai's one of the biggest Ganpati mandaps, Lalbaugcha Raja.
The beautiful actress turned on her traditional avatar, wearing a gorgeous red sari from Sabyasachi Mukherjee's latest heritage collection. The red silk matka 'Sitara' sari had a plain red body with golden embroidery done on its borders.
She wore the sari with the same blouse like the model had worn, having an enclosed round neckline and golden embossment done on the hemline.
Aish looked very pretty in the ensemble she was wearing with dainty golden jewellery and a red bindi.
We assume this to be one of her prettiest looks, do you agree?
- Aishwarya Or Sonam - Who Let Their Eyes Do The Talking At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Luxury Jewels Aishwarya Was Spotted In, On The Red Carpet
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya’s Icy Gown Is Giving Us All Goosebumps
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards