Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was spotted at Mumbai's one of the biggest Ganpati mandaps, Lalbaugcha Raja.
The beautiful actress turned on her traditional avatar, wearing a gorgeous red sari from Sabyasachi Mukherjee's latest heritage collection. The red silk matka 'Sitara' sari had a plain red body with golden embroidery done on its borders.
She wore the sari with the same blouse like the model had worn, having an enclosed round neckline and golden embossment done on the hemline.
Aish looked very pretty in the ensemble she was wearing with dainty golden jewellery and a red bindi.
We assume this to be one of her prettiest looks, do you agree?
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Slaying With Camouflage And Reflectors In Fanne Khan's First Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looked Gracefully Sexy In Black
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018