Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrated Durga Puja at Ramkrishna Mission in Mumbai along with her daughter Aaradhya.
Both mum and daughter looked gorgeous as they participated in the auspicious festival while taking part in Puja rituals.
Aishwarya wore a pure silk multiple shaded sari along with a red blouse. The sari was draped in a regular way with her pallu wrapped around the shoulder. The loosely tied hair, mangalsutra and bindi completed the traditional Durga Puja look.
Aaradhya, the tiny one looked prettier in her bright pink lehenga choli with a white hair band and small bangles.
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Slaying With Camouflage And Reflectors In Fanne Khan's First Look
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looked Gracefully Sexy In Black
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #FashionCheatSheet: Get This Gorgeous Casual Look Of Shilpa Shetty Only In 8000/-