Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrated Durga Puja at Ramkrishna Mission in Mumbai along with her daughter Aaradhya.
Both mum and daughter looked gorgeous as they participated in the auspicious festival while taking part in Puja rituals.
Aishwarya wore a pure silk multiple shaded sari along with a red blouse. The sari was draped in a regular way with her pallu wrapped around the shoulder. The loosely tied hair, mangalsutra and bindi completed the traditional Durga Puja look.
Aaradhya, the tiny one looked prettier in her bright pink lehenga choli with a white hair band and small bangles.
- Aishwarya Or Sonam - Who Let Their Eyes Do The Talking At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Luxury Jewels Aishwarya Was Spotted In, On The Red Carpet
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya’s Icy Gown Is Giving Us All Goosebumps
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards