Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrated Durga Puja at Ramkrishna Mission in Mumbai along with her daughter Aaradhya.
Both mum and daughter looked gorgeous as they participated in the auspicious festival while taking part in Puja rituals.
Aishwarya wore a pure silk multiple shaded sari along with a red blouse. The sari was draped in a regular way with her pallu wrapped around the shoulder. The loosely tied hair, mangalsutra and bindi completed the traditional Durga Puja look.
Aaradhya, the tiny one looked prettier in her bright pink lehenga choli with a white hair band and small bangles.
- Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya Spruced Up Their Airport Looks With Bossy Style And A Floral Attire
- Aaradhya Bachchan's Latest Tulle Dress Strongly Resembles Deepika Padukone's Gown
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan And Daughter Aaradhya Went All Casual For Their Latest Airport Look
- From Bachchans, Khans To Kapoors, The Celebs Who Wore Dazzling Outfits At The MxS Launch Party
- Aishwarya Rai And Aaradhya's Fashionable Outfits Left Us Awestruck
- Anil Kapoor's 'Badan Pe Sitare' Look Is A Feast For The Eyes