On Day 2 of the Amazon India Fashion Week, Bipasha Basu walked the ramp in a coral red lehenga and looked like magic in motion. Designers Karishma-Deepa Sondhi created an intricately embroidered lehenga for the former model and she carried it with utmost poise, elegance and sophistication.
Talking to the media post show, the actress was all praises for the 'Rashbhari' collection of the young designers. She said, "It's made for the modern, Indian woman. Very beautiful, happy colours, also, lovely craftsmanship. The hand-work is beautiful. Coral red, red being my favourite colour, I am really happy that they chose this for me."
Bipasha, who started her career as a model, says that it takes a lot more seriousness and dedication to emerge as a successful model these days than it was back in her time.
"When we were modeling, fashion Fraternity was still booming, but now its gone leaps and beyond." "This is a very serious and challenging profession now. You have to be a great personality. You have to look your best, you have to look after your skin, body, diet and health." "Eat the right kind of food and stay fit," she added.
- Parineeti's Vacay Outfits Will Make You Go, 'I Want That!'
- Sorry Ranveer, But Deepika-Ranbir Are Killing It As A Couple!
- 5 Sizzling Pics Of SOTY 2's Tara, The Next Internet Sensation
- Khushi Kapoor Donned The Hottest Look For Her School Prom
- Hotness Alert! Kim Kardashian Is Putting The Summer Sun To Shame
- Wow! Suhana Khan Is A Fashionista In The Making
- Let's Take A Moment To Adore Aish's Undying Elegance