- Sports India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score: Kohli & Co, Finch and band look for series win in Bengaluru
- News Anti-CAA: Blankets of protesting women snatched by police near Clock Tower in Lucknow
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
What can we say about Aditi Rao Hydari's fashion sense, that hasn't been said before. Everything she dons, she makes it her own and looks classy while doing it. Aditi was recently spotted at an event by Hello Mag India looking all beautiful.
Aditi wore a one-shouldered off-white gown from Hema The Label. The gown had delicate lace on the torso and on the single sleeve. The fit and flow effect on the dress looked magical. The floor-length dress made for a perfect evening look, which we are utterly in love with.
Aditi wore pearl drop earrings and a dual ring on her fingers from Minawala Jewellers. The perfect princess look was completed off with the dreamy wavy hair with sections from the front twisted to the back.
Did you also love Aditi's look? Let us know by commenting below.