Aditi Rao Hydari walked the ramp for ace designer Ritu Kumar at the Orion Fashion Week. The fashion week took place at the Orion Mall in Bengaluru, where different designers presented their collections.
We also saw the amazing showcase by the Ritu Kumar Label and it was worth appreciating. Aditi walked as a stunning showstopper, wearing an orange printed maxi top, which had a front slit. She wore the outfit with a pair of pencil jeans and Bohemian accessories.
We totally loved the Bohemian avatar of the beautiful Bollywood stylista.
Did you also like the show? Do let us know and recommend it to your friends too.
Do not forget to go through the pictures from the fashion show.
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Aditi Rao Hydari Wore Her Formal Look Perfectly For A Phone Launch Event
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- Bollywood Divas Slayed At Filmfare Marathi Awards Tonight
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017
- LFW SR' 18: Taapsee Pannu Walked The Ramp For Ritu Kumar With Sass And Elegance