- News On Citizenship Amendment Bill, Shah’s stinging reply to the Shiv Sena
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Finds Bhumi Pednekar’s Replacement In This Funny Pati Patni Aur Woh Picture!
- Sports Hero I-League: Mohun Bagan trounce TRAU to clinch season’s first win
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Adah Sharma has shared a super-hot picture of her latest look on her social media profile. The caption 'New year New me' on the picture has left us astounded. Adah seems to have coloured her hair mauve, while keeping the roots dark.
This new look has left all Instagrammers and her fans in total astonishment and all are loving it. Adah donned this new look on her with the help of celebrity hairstylist, Snehal.
For the shoot, Adah selected a darker mauve background, donning a cropped mini dress along with the hair. The printed crop dress from Topshop looked amazing on Adah, which she wore with black and white sneakers from Reebok.
Adah posed in a crouch posture, while flaunting the new and lovely hair. Photograoher Hitesh Kaneria captured the sultry pose and did total justice to the oh-so-hot makeover of Adah.
The actress carried the look pretty well and we are completely drooling.
Her fans are also in love with the look, posting adorable comments on her picture. While there are people who are complementing the look, there are also many haters who are posting negative remarks on the makeover.
While there are always going to be haters, there are also many who are comparing Adah with Katy Perry and a 'Chinese girl'.
The experimentation with the hair has now become a trend in Bollywood. Recently, actress Lisa Haydon turned her hair blonde, while Adah also has tried different stylings with her hair earlier.
Bollywood seems to be walking in the footsteps of Hollywood again, as there are many Holly inspirations, including Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and others who are frequently observed conducting different hair experiments.
Did you like Adah's look transformation? Do let us know in the comments section.
Also, tell us if this inspires you for an upcoming look change. You might surprise yourself!