The entire Bachchan family was slaying at the grand Vogue ceremony as each of them bagged honourable titles.
Navya Naveli Nanda won the title of the Ageless Beauty along with her mother Shweta Nanda and grandmother Jaya Bachchan. The women of three generations were also featured as the cover page stars of Vogue's August 2017 edition.
Navya was also seen posing with her grandfather, the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan. He won the title of the Ultimate Legend at the ceremony and it remains unsaid that he deserved it more than anyone. He wore a classy grey coat over black trousers.
Navya Naveli was wearing a gorgeous shimmery gown, looking too beautiful. Shweta wore a pretty yellow coloured off-shoulder gown along with a shimmery bracelet. Jaya Bachchan was as usual elegantly dressed in a light yellow anarkali suit with dainty jewellery.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also won a pretigious title at the event, the title of The Most Beautiful Global Icon. She wore a Nedo black gown and looked sexier than ever. She matched a pair of red pumps and totally killed it in it. The last time we saw her slaying this much was during the Festival De Cannes 2017.
- Aishwarya, Abhishek, And Aaradhya Up The Stylish Factor At Akash Ambani’s Function
- Aishwarya Or Sonam - Who Let Their Eyes Do The Talking At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Luxury Jewels Aishwarya Was Spotted In, On The Red Carpet
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya’s Icy Gown Is Giving Us All Goosebumps
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades