- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Antar-Agni, the label is back with one more splendid collection this season. The lovers of all things dark will adore this collection. At the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2016, Antara Agni brings you the subtle tones of the western world with a blend of Indian wears.
The entire collection is subdued in shades of black. The collection is dominated by men's wears. Asymmetric kurtas, structured jackets, Nehru jackets, patterned jackets are a few highlights of this collection.
This collection is simple yet edgy. It's an interesting on Indian ethnic attires. This season, men have something new to look at and take inspiration from. This collection offers versatile ensembles. Those who love subtle edgy outfit can take ample of style tips from this collection.
In all, this collection is a gorgeous alteration in men's wear category. Take a look at the collection below: