- Movies SAG Awards: Twitter Can't Keep Clam After Jennifer Aniston And Brad Pitt Reunion
- News Abandoned laptop bag triggers bomb scare at Mangalore Airport
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports NBA wrap: Jokic double-double not enough for Nuggets, Spurs sink Heat
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
All of you might have seen a Kalyan Jewellers ad where Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan are looking happy and talking about jewellery. Their association with the said jewellery merchant is widely known.
Apart from bringing an awesome collection of jewellery, Big B and Jaya also bring us gorgeous ensembles. This time, during one of the shoots for the said brand, Big B and Jaya have smitten us again with their outfits.
Their look is extremely desi. In one of the pictures, Jaya is even posing as one of the village women.
The shoot showcase an eclectic blend of rich Indian clothing and western suits.
Here, Amitabh Bachchan is wearing a pure blue two-piece pantsuit, paired with a silk black tie and white shirt. While Jaya, in the same frame, compliments the hubby in parrot green and yellow colour silk saree. She is sporting a heavy gold necklace and bangles.
Big B and wife Jaya goofing around at the shoot...
Big B looks dapper in his brick red kurta and Jaya in her white bandhejsaree.