- News Guilty of Love Jihad? You could face a 10 year jail term in MP
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended, Investors Lose
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Not So Serious By Pallavi Mohan is a collection we all look forward to at every fashion show. The first day at the Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 A/W designers Gaurav Gupta and Varun Bahl swept us off our feet with their vivid line of colours and patterns.
However, when it comes to colour no one can beat the works of Pallavi Mohan. Remember the famous Kaleidoscopes she displayed last year, well, this year she has a bigger and better surprise for us, fashion lovers.
Pallavi's collection on the Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 A/W ramp is filled with quirkness and a touch of edgy fashion. Each of her models on the ramp are seen in comfy winter wear and not to forget the not so serious brooches and patterns which made our minds run wild.
Here are some of the best looks from the collection Synthesis:
It's Time To Go Short
If you are in love with those short dresses, well this is the perfect style for you.
Shades Of Blue
This comfy dress is simple and elegant, the bright blue motiff on the coat make the attire stand out.
High Waist Skirts
High waist skirts paired with a frill sleeveless fawn top and stockings to match.
The prints seen in this collection were enchantic. We also fell in love with the ruffles at the neckline.
For The Pencil Legs
The wrap around pencil skirt was paired beautifully with a floral printed open bomber.
Suede jumpers with a feather neckline welcomes the winter autumn season.
Not only does the fawn hue take our breath away, it is the cutline at the neck which also seems to be one of a kind.
Out with the old and boring peplum and in with the new and sassy style.