- 1 hr ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun RediGO Facelift Variants, Features & Other Details Revealed: Unofficial Bookings Begin
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- Sports Anil Kumble, VVS Laxman say there's still a possibility to host IPL 2020, sans spectators
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Finance Google Pay Now Makes 'Nearby Stores' Feature Available In 35 Cities In India
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ragini Ahuja's signature style is structure cut-outs, androgynous clothing, boxy designs and delicate drapes. Unlike the other fashion designers in the industry, this stunner loves to play with contemporary patterns.
Even the colours she chooses for her ensembles are neutral palette of hues, where in which she majorly makes use of grey, brown and navy. In this collection on day 4 at the Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 A/W, Ikai By Ragini Ahuja grabbed the attention of everyone in the audience with her sassy prints, red hot beanie hats, crop tops which were simply amazing to look at, shift dress, oversized coats in different fabrics, leather leotards, striped pants and of course colours that will make you eyes brighter.
This collection by Ikai is really something to own and fill your wardrobe with this autumn winter season. so, take a look at the wonderful designs and the collection:
Sexy Crop Tops
Straight cut pants, deep neckline crops and a red hot beanie to match.
The print on this ivory top is fresh and unique. The tan skirt which is paired with the top is intimidating and nice.
Say Hello To Open Belts
The plain cut-out dress is blessed with an open black belt. We love the length of the ensemble and the sombre shade too.
The wonderful maroon stripes on the model and the classic white gigantic print on the bodice of the dress looks pleasing to the eyes.
The New Indian Kurta?
If you are bored with your leggings and those loose pants, simply pair your striped kurta with a skirt.
Leather Skirts & Crops
The leather skirt and the crop top makes this look simply superb. The tan coat enhances the beauty of this look.
The striped formal pant and the beige glistering shirt grabs a lot of attention.
Maroon It Is
The maroon crop and the checkered coat brings out teh beauty in this fine pant.