- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 2 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- 3 hrs ago Traditional Wear Edit: The Green Outfit Or Printed Blue Drape Attire, Which Outfit You Liked More?
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 May 2020
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reveals The Best Thing She Has Learned From Hubby Saif Ali Khan!
- Sports Jack Miller to be a Ducati rider from 2021
- Technology Infinix Hot 9 Series Specifications Revealed Via Flipkart
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- News PM Modi reviews power sector; Urges for state-specific solutions
- Automobiles Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
If you want to see something exciting on day 4 at the Amazon India Fashion Week autumn winter 2016, don't miss out on this quirky collection of 'Dot On A Walk' By ILK and if you for once thought that their previous collection 'Chameleon' was unique, think again for this new line, 'Dot On A Walk' is far better and trendy.
The models on the ramp that are shone under the spotlight look fabulous in each of the attires. From bright colours to patterns which we have never seen before, 'Dot On A Walk' is a line you should not fail to miss and own.
The collection is complied by two talented designers Vinita & Shikha, who brings to light patterns which were inspired through dot paintings. If you look closely at the print of the ensembles worn by the models on the ramp, you will see beadwork embroideries and some real interesting prints.
The slip dress with bomber jacket and comfortable flat shoes defines the level of comfort and guess what, there is more.......
So, take a look at this new level of fashion brought to you by ILK on day 4 at Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 A/W:
The floral apron against the white jumper looks magestic. We love the combination.
The dotted saree and the red border draws a lot of attention. The black choli too ahs a unique look.
Not only does the red jumper make people gaze at the collection. It is also the addition of the black hue.
Love The Colour Combo!
The black pants and the grey shirt bring out the beauty in the black and white trench coat.
A Different Print
We got to see a lot of dots on the ramp, therefore, this black turtle top gave the eyes a rest.
The peach chiffon skirt and the floral black top are a perfect match, we adore it.
It's Black & Floral
ILK gave us a lot of black hues and the combination of florals was surely enticing.