- 58 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- Sports Anil Kumble, VVS Laxman say there's still a possibility to host IPL 2020, sans spectators
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooters With Smart Connectivity To Be Introduced In India: Acquires Etergo BV
- Finance Google Pay Now Makes 'Nearby Stores' Feature Available In 35 Cities In India
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
'We all have a wonder woman inside of us'.
Anavila brings her collection, 'The Folk' under the spotlight at the Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 A/W on day 4.
The collection is a tribute to our muse - the folk. The past heritage and traditions practised by the 'folk' are a rarity in the fast moving and ever changing world of today. We need to revisit and restore these elements.
Our muse is someone who loves spending time with herself to create unique folk art. Just like her, we too have tried to use our creativity to the fullest by translating her thoughts.
The much talked about fabric which Anavila has used is linen. The pure fabric is extensively used and some of the outfits, if you pay close attention to it you will see that they are blended with lotus yarn as well.
The use of munga silk and 100% pure merino wool also make a perfect base in this Autumn Winter collection displayed on day 4 at the Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 A/W.
The key pieces from this collection to feast your eyes upon are: Printed trousers, wool kaftans and the jackets.
So, here is the best of Anavila's work, 'Folk', so take a look:
This saree seems so different from the regular. The multiple pleats on the saree looks interesting.
Long Sleeve Cholis
The oxy blood hue matched with a brown velvet long sleeve choli is new in the market.
Mix & Match
The brown half saree defines Anavila's theme, The Folk.
This time Anavila has played around with patterns. Love the work at the end of the sleeves.
For The Working Woman
This mustard salwar is paired beautifully with a printed cotton dupatta.
The Folk Saree
The bright colours on this simple saree is what draws a lot of attention. Love the fresh print.
Sweater That Choli
The sobre hues is what makes this outfit simply amazing for the autumn winter season.
We can't wait for a Bollywood beauty to wear this number.