- 16 min ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 3 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- 4 hrs ago Traditional Wear Edit: The Green Outfit Or Printed Blue Drape Attire, Which Outfit You Liked More?
- Movies Naagin 4 Is NOT Going Off Air; Nia Sharma To Be Seen In New Avatar!
- Technology Poco F2 Pro Indian Price Expected To Start At Rs. 40,000
- News Mushroom farmer in Delhi buys 10 plane tickets; Allow migrant workers fly back home in Bihar
- Sports Jack Miller to be a Ducati rider from 2021
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Automobiles Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Lovebirds, primarily a womens wear label, is an approach to the contemporary lifestyles. Made for the sensitive, determined and conscious. This line featured on the Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 A/W on day 4 saw a historical collection.
The models are seen wearing bold classic colours to which they accessorise the look to perfection. At the same time, this collection is unique because it doesn't lack creativity although being very simple to look at.
Now, when you look at each of the outfits on the models you will a lot of patch work done, this work explains it's uniqueness. The colours which have been thrown at in each of these outfits are wild and very bold.
The designer uses colours red, black and white and plays around with sharper shades of navy blue and olive green. The combination of prints on these hues too are out of this world.
The Lovebird designers gave the audience a warm welcome to the winter autumn season as they were seen dressed in bolder classic shades of black and white.
Black Stockings & A White Dress
The black stockings will surely keep you warm in winter and the white dress with a black piping, wow, simply stunning.
Woolen Crop Tops
If you want to step out into the cold and don't want to hide your simple and elegant kurta, say hello to this beautiful onion crop top sweater.
We all love that oversized sweater look, so why don't you own one from this bold collection.
Firstly, love the olive green colour and secondly the cut-out sweater is the perfect fit to create a new style.
Though this entire collection was all about sweaters and winter wear, they did have a secret touch to bringing out a shimmer, with this red hot dress.
When you have a white background, there is a lot of chance for you to play around with colours. This dress says it all.
Underneath this military green dress, the patches of yellow make this ensemble worth a second look. Love the combination of hues.
Summery Yellow In Winter
Who said summer colours have to be hidden when the snow comes out. Well, this season it is time to change your style.