The cute and adorable Alia Bhatt proved it this year at IIFA Awards that she is not only an exceptional actor but also a style icon to many.
Alia won two accolades at the event, one as the Best Actress for her performance in Udta Punjab and she also was a proud beholder of Myntra's Best Style Icon Award at the event.
As it was officially declared that Alia beholds the Best Style Icon Award, we have listed down all her looks from IIFA 2017 that show how she deserved that title.
En Route IIFA
Alia carried a cool look for her journey to IIFA 2017. Prior to the weekend, when she left for New York, her airport look was marvellous.
She wore a Marc Jacobs camouflage jacket over a black playsuit, matching the whole attire with Nike boots. She was a complete 'swagger' in this look.
At The Press Conference
Alia looked like a doll while wearing a Sachin and Babi strapless gown. The wide striped gown was flowing down like a princess' frock. She looked totally adorable in the look. In this dress, she was a character straight out of Princess' Diaries.
Alia wore metallic sandals to match the dress, making the doll look complete.
IIFA shoots separately for its weekend diary and the celebrities are involved in it. Alia too was a part of it and her look seemed to be one of the best. She wore a pair of separates from Masaba and she looked pretty like an angel.
If you see her looks, you too will wonder, "How can someone be so flawlessly stylish and manage to look the best in each of her looks?"
The day before the grand event started, celebrities were seen in ethnic attires. Some managed to look very good, some were 'okay-ish' and some missed a point. Alia, here again, looked very pretty in a lehenga by Manish Malhotra.
Wearing it with pretty jhumkas, Alia wore the white floral embroidered lehenga, looking like a cute bride-to-be.
Alia had set fire to the stage of IIFA on its main day and in each of her looks from her performances, she continued slaying. Be it yellow, pink or red, she killed it like a pro in pop colours.
This was the day she received the prestigious award by Myntra for being the Style Icon of the event.
The Final Day
After receiving the award for being the style icon, Alia did not stop continuing her slay-job and here too she flaunted her stunning look wearing a Zuhair Murad crystal couture gown.
She totally looked like a galactic princess with the classy and royal attire and subtle makeup. We loved this look the most.
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Divas And Dappers At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Alia Bhatt Showered All Of Her Sass For The Elle Magazine’s Latest Digital Cover
- Alia And Katrina Were The Glam Dolls At The Ambani's Latest Party
- 10+ Best Dressed Divas At The Filmfare Awards 2017
- Alia Bhatt Was Beige-ing It At The Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards
- When T-Shirts Spoke For These Feminist Bollywood Celebrities
- IIFA 2017: A Fashion Trend You Overlooked At The Event