The cute and adorable Alia Bhatt proved it this year at IIFA Awards that she is not only an exceptional actor but also a style icon to many.
Alia won two accolades at the event, one as the Best Actress for her performance in Udta Punjab and she also was a proud beholder of Myntra's Best Style Icon Award at the event.
As it was officially declared that Alia beholds the Best Style Icon Award, we have listed down all her looks from IIFA 2017 that show how she deserved that title.
En Route IIFA
Alia carried a cool look for her journey to IIFA 2017. Prior to the weekend, when she left for New York, her airport look was marvellous.
She wore a Marc Jacobs camouflage jacket over a black playsuit, matching the whole attire with Nike boots. She was a complete 'swagger' in this look.
At The Press Conference
Alia looked like a doll while wearing a Sachin and Babi strapless gown. The wide striped gown was flowing down like a princess' frock. She looked totally adorable in the look. In this dress, she was a character straight out of Princess' Diaries.
Alia wore metallic sandals to match the dress, making the doll look complete.
IIFA shoots separately for its weekend diary and the celebrities are involved in it. Alia too was a part of it and her look seemed to be one of the best. She wore a pair of separates from Masaba and she looked pretty like an angel.
If you see her looks, you too will wonder, "How can someone be so flawlessly stylish and manage to look the best in each of her looks?"
The day before the grand event started, celebrities were seen in ethnic attires. Some managed to look very good, some were 'okay-ish' and some missed a point. Alia, here again, looked very pretty in a lehenga by Manish Malhotra.
Wearing it with pretty jhumkas, Alia wore the white floral embroidered lehenga, looking like a cute bride-to-be.
Alia had set fire to the stage of IIFA on its main day and in each of her looks from her performances, she continued slaying. Be it yellow, pink or red, she killed it like a pro in pop colours.
This was the day she received the prestigious award by Myntra for being the Style Icon of the event.
The Final Day
After receiving the award for being the style icon, Alia did not stop continuing her slay-job and here too she flaunted her stunning look wearing a Zuhair Murad crystal couture gown.
She totally looked like a galactic princess with the classy and royal attire and subtle makeup. We loved this look the most.
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Alia Bhatt Ends Her Pink Streak With This Golden Lehenga At Akash Ambani’s Engagement Bash
- Alia Bhatt’s Pink Sari Is So Dazzling That It Tops Our Traditional-Wears Wish List
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Alia Bhatt Literally Looked Out Of This World In Her Heavenly Ethnic Wear
- Alia's Kashmiri Look Is Winning The Internet
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?