Aditi Rao Hydari attended the Vogue Wedding Show wearing a Sabyasachi sari which made her look exquisitely beautiful. The off-white floral print sari could not look prettier as Aditi carried it with lots of elegance.
The rose-golden bordered sari was draped in a very simple yet a classy way. As it is said, a sari is the boldest yet the most beautiful attire an Indian lady can wear, Aditi reveals both her bold yet beautiful side through this style book.
Aditi wore the sari with a wide strapped golden blouse and tear-drop shaped earrings, that too from Sabyasachi.
She looked like the perfect Sabyasachi beauty.
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Aditi Rao Hydari Wore Her Formal Look Perfectly For A Phone Launch Event
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- Aditi Rao Hydari In A Bohemian Avatar At The Orion Fashion Week
- Bollywood Divas Slayed At Filmfare Marathi Awards Tonight
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection