Konkona Sen Sharma was present at the second day special screening of Lipstick Under My Burkha. She was wearing a checkered monochrome shirt along with a pair of bell-bottom jeans.
If you are feeling weird about her style statement, we too felt the same. We were surprised to see the ever-classy Konkona Sen Sharma making such a fashion disaster, as she attempted on pairing up the shirt with those bell-bottoms.
We have one question, which era is she carrying along in her style book? Bell-bottoms were supposed to be one of the coolest fashion trends in the 70s, but that has gradually faded.
Even if we see them, they have turned into palazzos and culottes now. It would have still been fine if they were styled with a proper top. Over everything, the pair of pants were totally ill-fitted.
She urgently needs a stylist!
- Bohemia Was On The Mind For A Few Celebs At The MAMI Film Festival 2017
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Cast Cool-Styling Together At Screening
- Entire Cast Of Lipstick Under My Burkha Turned Sassy During Its Trailer Launch
- Screening Style; Koko To Richa At Their Best
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot