We all know that salads are healthy for us and are great as a breakfast recipe. Sprouted salads are excellent for you to have in breakfast. They provide you with lots of nutrition and at the same time it is very filling. This is one of the most popular salad recipes all over the globe. It is because of the fact that this salad recipe is both tasty and nutritious.
The main ingredients of this salad recipe are sprouted grams, lentils, tomato, onions, lemon etc. All you have to do is soak the grams and lentils for a few days and let them sprout. Then you can use them in your salad recipe. This is a low calorie breakfast recipe that you can make within minutes. Sprouted salads are also a very good lunch box idea for your kids. Here is an easy recipe for making sprouted salads.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- Sprouted Grams_ 2 cups
- Sprouted Lentils (moong)- 2-3 cups
- Onions-2-3 (coarsely chopped)
- Tomato- 2 (finely chopped)
- Green Chillies- 3-4 (finely chopped)
- Lemon Juice- 2tbsp
- Ginger Powder-1tsp
- Tomato Sauce- 1tbsp
- Coriander Leaves- ½ cup (finely chopped)
- Chaat Masala/ Black Pepper Powder- 1tbsp
- Salt- To taste
- Take a huge bowl and add the sprouted grams and pulses in it. Add some salt and the sugar and mix welll.
- Now add the onions, tomato, green chillies, lemon juice and ginger powder in it. Mix well for 1-2 minutes. Then add the tomato sauce, coriander leaves, chaat masala or black pepper powder and again mix it.
- Serve it well in 4 different bowls.
This is an ideal breakfast recipe. You can make this salad and then store it in a container in the refrigerator for 1-2 days and then have it whenever hungry. It is better served cold.
- Top Salad Recipes | Easy Summer Salad Recipes | Healthy Salad Recipes
- How To Lose Weight With A Healthy Salad Diet
- Congress Kadalekai Recipe | How To Make Masala Peanuts Chat | South Indian Spicy Salad Recipe | Cong
- Sweet Corn Kosambari Recipe | How To Make Corn Pomegranate Kosambari Salad | Ugadi Special Easy 5-mi
- Corn & Bean Salad Recipe For Ramzan
- 10 Vegetarian Salad Recipes To Lose Weight