- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Most people do not like to eat okra or bhindi because it is squishy. However if you pick the right bhindi recipe, you can have this vegetable in a crispy way. Kurkuri bhindi is a dish that is very popular in North India. In this bhindi recipe, the okra is first fried crisply with spices.
This recipe is quick and easy to make and can be served as snack or you can have it as a side dish with rice and dal.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Bhindi- 250 gm
- Salt- 1 and ½ tsp
- Red chili powder- 1tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder- ½ tsp
- Cumin powder- ½ tsp
- Chaat masala powder- 1tsp
- Besan- 3tbsp
- Cornflour- 1tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Lemon - 1
- Wash and wipe bhindi.
- Cut it horizontally into 4 pieces.
- Add bhindi, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder and chaat masala powder in a bowl.
- Let it rest for 10-12 minutes.
- Bhindi will leave water.
- Now add besan and cornflour to the bowl and mix lightly.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Deep fry the bhindi in 3 batches over high heat till browned and crispy.
- Remove on a plate lined with kitchen towel to drain the excess oil.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on top.
- Serve immediately.