- 2 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 5 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 6 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Movies Dhananjay Starrer Jayaraj Biopic Title To Be Unveiled On Independence Day By Puneeth Rajkumar
- Sports Martic bows out in Prague but Mertens progresses
- News Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot face-to-face tomorrow
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Mango pudding recipe in Chinese style:
1 small bowl (3-4 pieces) mangoes
1 cup milk
½ tsp vanilla essence
½ cup sugar
1 tsp gelatin
Directions to prepare mango pudding in Chinese style:
1. Wash and peel the mangoes. Take out the pulp and throw the seeds.
2. Add mangoes and milk in a blender. Blend into a smooth paste and strain it to take out mango threads. Pour the puree in a large bowl.
3. Boil water in a saucepan and add gelatin. Stir well to avoid lumps. Now add sugar and mix well till the sugar dissolves.
4. Add the mango puree to the boiling water. Slowly pour in milk. Stir continuously so that water blends with the mango puree. Boil for few minutes till the pudding thickens.
5. Pour in a bowl. Add vanilla essence and mix. Let it cool. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
Mango pudding in Chinese style is ready. Serve it chilled. Garnish it with strawberries or cream.