- Technology Head Injuries Have Spiked After Apple Launched Its iPhone: Researchers
- News Odisha OSSTET 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Steamed Modak Recipe – Maharashtra Special
1. 1 cup rice flour
2. 1 cup water
3. 1 cup jaggery (powdered)
4. 1 cup fresh coconut (grated)
5. 2 tsps poppy seeds
6. Salt to taste
7. Oil for frying
Steamed Modak Preparation:
1. Fry poppy seeds dry and mix with jaggery and coconut.
2. Add the mixture to a pan and stir constantly.
3. Make small balls of the mixture.
4. In another pan, boil water and add rice flour, salt and stir well (dough consistency).
5. Knead the dough well and roll into small circular discs.
6. Stuff the filling and cover it like momos.
7. Steam the sweet momos for 15-20 minutes. Tasty steamed modaks ready to serve.
Savor the delicious steamed modaks with ghee.