- 6 min ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 9 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 10 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Sports IBSF World Billiards Championship: World title no. 22 for Pankaj Advani
- News Godavari boat capsize: Rescue efforts on war-footing; Navy choppers, NDRF teams deployed
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Movies Sai Pallavi's Childhood Photo That Left A Cute Little Smile On The Faces Of Her Fans!
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Steamed Modak Recipe – Maharashtra Special
1. 1 cup rice flour
2. 1 cup water
3. 1 cup jaggery (powdered)
4. 1 cup fresh coconut (grated)
5. 2 tsps poppy seeds
6. Salt to taste
7. Oil for frying
Steamed Modak Preparation:
1. Fry poppy seeds dry and mix with jaggery and coconut.
2. Add the mixture to a pan and stir constantly.
3. Make small balls of the mixture.
4. In another pan, boil water and add rice flour, salt and stir well (dough consistency).
5. Knead the dough well and roll into small circular discs.
6. Stuff the filling and cover it like momos.
7. Steam the sweet momos for 15-20 minutes. Tasty steamed modaks ready to serve.
Savor the delicious steamed modaks with ghee.