- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 10 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Flour - 3 cups
Sugar - 3 cups
Milk - 1/3 cup
Egg – 2 nos.
Raisins - 1 cup
Baking Soda - 2 tsp
Grounded Cinnamon - 1 tsp
Ground Nutmeg - 1/2 tsp
Salt – just a pinch
Grounded Cloves - 1/4 tsp
Apples (chopped and peeled) - 3 cup
Walnuts (chopped coarsely) - 1/2 cup
sweetened whipped Cream - 2 cup
Mayonnaise - 1 cup
How To Prepare:
1. In a bowl add the chopped apples, water and sugar. Cook till the apples are soft and tender and cool the mixture.
2. Mix flour, sugar, mayonnaise, milk, eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves till a smooth paste is ready.
3. Add the apple mixture to the other mixture.
4. Bake it at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. If baking in the microwave, bake it for 15 minutes and check.
5. Spread the sweetened whipped cream on top and let it cool.
The is ready to be served.