- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 17 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 17 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- News Unnao rape survivor’s father demands Hyderabad like encounter for accused
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Technology Vodafone, Airtel Remove Cap On Voice Calls, Offer Free Unlimited Calling To Other Networks
- Movies KGF: Chapter 1 Emerges The Most-Viewed Indian Movie Of 2019 On Amazon Prime!
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Monsoon is the time to relax by your balcony, reading a nice book, sipping hot tea, occassionally watching the rain drops and munching on crispy snacks. That's a heavenly experience. We all want to experience this bliss when the rains come pouring down.
So, what are you planning to fry up this evening? We suggest you to try out something out of the regular. Here we have a special Bengali snack recipe which is known as piyazi. Piyaz is basically the Bengali name for onion. This makes it clear that the snack recipe is made with onions.
Piyazi is a form of Indian cutlet which is prepared with gram flour and a lot of onions. These cutlets taste extremely delicious and the crispy crunch is simply a treat for your taste-buds.
Take a look at the recipe of piyazi and do give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Besan- 1 cup
- Onions- 3 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Kala jeera (onion seeds)- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- a pinch
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Rice flour- 1tbsp
- Oil- for deep frying
- Water- 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the oil.
2. Mix well and knead a tight dough.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Take a medium sized ball from the dough and flatten it between your palms like a cutlet.
5. Carefully place the cutlet into hot oil.
6. Fry on low flame till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
7. Once done, transfer the piyazi to a serving plate and serve.
8. Make more piyazis in the same way.
Hot and crispy piyazis are ready to be served. Enjoy this delicious snack recipe with the dip of your choice.