- 6 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 7 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 21 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 22 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Ankita Lokhande, Tina Datta, Gautam Rode & Other TV Celebs Wish Their Super Dads!
- Sports Sajan Prakash, Srihari Nataraj bag gold but miss Olympic 'A' cut
- News Tamil Nadu lockdown extended till June 28; travel curbs lifted in 4 districts including Chennai
- Finance Top Discount Stock Brokers Offering Best Demat and Trading Account in India 2021
- Automobiles Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Monsoon is the time to relax by your balcony, reading a nice book, sipping hot tea, occassionally watching the rain drops and munching on crispy snacks. That's a heavenly experience. We all want to experience this bliss when the rains come pouring down.
So, what are you planning to fry up this evening? We suggest you to try out something out of the regular. Here we have a special Bengali snack recipe which is known as piyazi. Piyaz is basically the Bengali name for onion. This makes it clear that the snack recipe is made with onions.
Piyazi is a form of Indian cutlet which is prepared with gram flour and a lot of onions. These cutlets taste extremely delicious and the crispy crunch is simply a treat for your taste-buds.
Take a look at the recipe of piyazi and do give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Besan- 1 cup
- Onions- 3 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Kala jeera (onion seeds)- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- a pinch
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Rice flour- 1tbsp
- Oil- for deep frying
- Water- 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the oil.
2. Mix well and knead a tight dough.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Take a medium sized ball from the dough and flatten it between your palms like a cutlet.
5. Carefully place the cutlet into hot oil.
6. Fry on low flame till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
7. Once done, transfer the piyazi to a serving plate and serve.
8. Make more piyazis in the same way.
Hot and crispy piyazis are ready to be served. Enjoy this delicious snack recipe with the dip of your choice.