- 7 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 8 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 8 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- 9 hrs ago Janmashtami 2020: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Sushant Case: Lawyer Questions Siddharth Pithani's Action To Bring Down Actor's Body Exclusive
- News Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer: Reports
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The testing time of quarantine can be made a lot more fun with some make-up. And the top beauty magazines are living up to their stature in getting us the best of the make-up world. Vogue magazine spend a whole 24 hours with the supermodel Winnie Harlow in quarantine in which she shared her quarantine after-shower skincare and make-up routine. And we are going to take you through her super quick routine.
She starts her after-shower skincare routine with a few drops of serum that she gently massaged into her skin. She followed it up with a moisturising face cream. And there you go. The face is nice and hydrated. Moving on to step two i.e. the quarantine make-up. Her make-up routine is simple and super quick, and focuses more around the eyes.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by ♔Jamaican Canadian♔ (@winnieharlow) on
Since Winnie has a skin condition Vitiligo her skin has some white patches. Winnie revealed that the vitiligo around her eyes has moved a lot over the year and so adjusts her make-up routine according. Winnie starts the make-up with her eyes and to cover up the larger eye patch on one eye, she uses concealer to make things even. Since it is quarantine times, she sticks to the minimal look. A nude eyeshadow, eyeliner, false lashes and finally a pop of mascara to make the eyes big and fluttery. The eye look is completed by defining the eyebrows.
She then moves to hide her dark circles with some foundation and concealer and that is all the base make-up she needs. Setting the face with a face mist, she ends the look with a swipe of pink gloss on her lips. And that was her amazing quarantine time make-up routine.
Winne admits in the video that she likes to keep her skin make-up free during the quarantine as it allows the skin to breathe (Considering she has to wear make-up all the time on her normal days, we get where she is coming from). She also added that putting on make-up during the quarantine times makes her feel better and makes her day productive. Well, there is a great trick to escape from the quarantine madness. If you have been feeling low lately, pull out your make-up gear and get creative with your look.
So, what do you think about Winnie's make-up look? Tell us your quarantine make-up look in the comment section below.