- 1 hr ago Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- 4 hrs ago Is There A Substitute For Baby Diapers? Safe And Eco-friendly Alternatives To Diapers
- 6 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Get The Perfect Makeup Base?
- 7 hrs ago Sensory Play For Kids: What Is It? Why Is It Necessary? And How To Implement It
- Sports LaLiga: Barcelona vs Sevilla Live stream in India, Live telecast, schedule, predicted line up
- News After Musharraf's death, Bilawal changes Twitter profile picture to photo of Benazir, Nawab Bugti
- Movies Sidharth-Kiara Wedding: Courtyard Sangeet, Lunch, Reception Venue & A Late Honeymoon In The Cards
- Education CUET UG 2023 Registration Soon; Check Details Here
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
The testing time of quarantine can be made a lot more fun with some make-up. And the top beauty magazines are living up to their stature in getting us the best of the make-up world. Vogue magazine spend a whole 24 hours with the supermodel Winnie Harlow in quarantine in which she shared her quarantine after-shower skincare and make-up routine. And we are going to take you through her super quick routine.
She starts her after-shower skincare routine with a few drops of serum that she gently massaged into her skin. She followed it up with a moisturising face cream. And there you go. The face is nice and hydrated. Moving on to step two i.e. the quarantine make-up. Her make-up routine is simple and super quick, and focuses more around the eyes.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by ♔Jamaican Canadian♔ (@winnieharlow) on
Since Winnie has a skin condition Vitiligo her skin has some white patches. Winnie revealed that the vitiligo around her eyes has moved a lot over the year and so adjusts her make-up routine according. Winnie starts the make-up with her eyes and to cover up the larger eye patch on one eye, she uses concealer to make things even. Since it is quarantine times, she sticks to the minimal look. A nude eyeshadow, eyeliner, false lashes and finally a pop of mascara to make the eyes big and fluttery. The eye look is completed by defining the eyebrows.
She then moves to hide her dark circles with some foundation and concealer and that is all the base make-up she needs. Setting the face with a face mist, she ends the look with a swipe of pink gloss on her lips. And that was her amazing quarantine time make-up routine.
Winne admits in the video that she likes to keep her skin make-up free during the quarantine as it allows the skin to breathe (Considering she has to wear make-up all the time on her normal days, we get where she is coming from). She also added that putting on make-up during the quarantine times makes her feel better and makes her day productive. Well, there is a great trick to escape from the quarantine madness. If you have been feeling low lately, pull out your make-up gear and get creative with your look.
So, what do you think about Winnie's make-up look? Tell us your quarantine make-up look in the comment section below.
- women fashionAMAs 2021: Of Chocolate Mousse And Brown Eye Makeup, Winnie Harlow’s Makeup Is Too Awesome!
- fashion trendsMet Gala 2021: Naomi Osaka, Billie Eilish And Others Leave Us Speechless With Their Style
- bollywood wardrobeInternational Yoga Day 2020: Best 6 Yoga Outfits Donned By Your Favourite Divas
- make up tipsMakeup Tips: How To Get The Perfect Makeup Base?
- make up tipsKiara Advani’s Soft Glam Makeup Look Is Exactly What You Need For Your Day Out!
- make up tipsMakeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- make up tipsShower Makeup Is The Latest Viral Makeup Trend: Here’s How You Can Do It!
- make up tipsCold Girl Makeup: Recreate This New Makeup Trend In Easy Steps!
- make up tipsMakeup Tips Every Woman Over 40 Must Know
- make up tips5 Makeup Myths Debunked!
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone’s Bold Brows And Winged Liner: Get The Look Here!
- make up tipsAnanya Panday’s Soft Contour Makeup Look: Get It In 7 Steps!