- 1 hr ago Family Horoscope 2021
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 November 2020
- 9 hrs ago COVID-19 Can Spread In A Household, Claims Study
- 9 hrs ago 14 Simple And Effective Health Tips To Prevent Diabetes
- Finance These Stocks Look Promising For Further Upside From Oil And Drilling Space
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- News Press Council tells media to publish foreign content after due verification or face consequences
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Esha Gupta turned heads as a showstopper on day 1 of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. Esha Gupta walked the ramp for the designer Pallavi Mohan and donned a metallic avatar for the event. She wore a metallic and sheer silver dress with a high slit and plunging neckline at the ramp. She paired the beautiful piece with fresh and dewy make-up and sleek hair. Let us decode this gorgeous make-up look of hers.
So, Esha went for an illuminating base that reflected beautifully under the shining lights. With perfectly contoured and blushed cheeks, her face was defined and sculpted. Coming to her eye make-up, she chose the classic route of a smokey eye. But what was interesting about this smokey eye was the smudged kohl effect. Instead of just lining her eyes, she smudged the kohl and gave the smokey effect. Her eyebrows were filled but with a very slight hand and light brown colour. She paired up this look with a nude and glossy lipstick that complemented the rest of the make-up.
Talking about her hair, she made a great choice of keeping the hair neat and sleek. Her hair was tied up at the back in a long and sleek ponytail that gave the dress and make-up the attention that they required without overpowering the look.
That was all about her look. She made a strong case for dewy and luminous make-up at the ramp and that is what you should deduct from this look. Most of us will choose the matte look over the dewy one. But if the occasion is right, a luminous make-up is a great way to glam up your look. Hope you give this one a try!
Stay tuned for more updates from the Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019!