- 4 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 5 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 5 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 5 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Movies Sara Ali Khan's Special Tribute To Her Parents Saif Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At IIFA 2019
- News Stop creating space for terrorists in J&K, release 'nationalist' Abdullah: Rahul Gandhi
- Technology JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Emma Stone is next going to be seen in the Disney movie Cruella and when the studio revealed her Dalmatian dual-toned hair look we got excited. But it seems that the studio doesn't want to put a hold to the excitement. In the recent pictures revealed from the sets of the movie, Emma is seen slaying in a red hair look.
Emma, who is usually complimented for her gorgeous reddish-brown hair hasn't exactly donned a crimson red hair before and she looks stunning in the pictures. In one of the pictures, Emma is wearing a beige long trench coat with messy crimson red hair styled in a half updo with bangs falling on her forehead. She went with a bare face with this hair look but nonetheless, the hair is all that the look needed.
In another pic (on that is less chaotic), the stunning hair is accessorised with a pretty black hat. The make-up in the picture is fresh and dewy with juicy pink lips taking away all the attention. She paired this look with an all-back attire with the red hair being the only pop of colour in the entire look.
Well, we loved this hair look of hers. What do you think? Did you like her new look? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.