- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 2 hrs ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Sports Supreme Court allows TNCA to hold elections
- Movies Skinny Jennifer Aniston Was Asked To Further Lose 30 Pounds To Essay Rachel Green On Friends!
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- News Is this his 'Trump card'?: Congress relates corporate tax cut to 'Howdy Modi' event
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Day one of SIIMA Awards 2015 kick started with glam and glitz. From Rima Kallingal to Bollywood beauties like Aditi Rao Hydari and Adah Sharma, we saw a lot of celebs step out at the red carpet.
A lot of South-Indian actresses graced the red carpet of South Indian International Movie Awards 2015 wearing glowy designer creations.
While Aditi Rao Hydari wore a cut-out floor sweeping Monisha Jaising gown, Taapsee picked up a Deepankshi & Reena designed beige coloured knee length dress. The dress had sheer half-skirt stitched which gave a dramatic effect.
Shriya Saran also opted for a gown to grace the red carpet of SIIMA Awards 2015 on Day 1. The actress wore a white floral print gown.
Some actresses went desi in flare lehengas. For example Adah Sharma wore an Anushree Reddy lehenga. Regina Cassandra also opted for a lehenga. Regina wore a Payal Singhal designed grey coloured lehenga which had net flare on the bottom.
Check out the best dressed celebs at SIIMA Awards 2015 red carpet on Day 1.
Adah Sharma looked breathtaking in a baby pink and mud grey coloured sheer golden Anushree Reddy lehenga. She accessorised the look with jewellery from House Of Shikha.
Amy was too shiny in a House of Kotwara sharara which was teamed up with Pitaarah jewellery. We wonder why Amy Jackson wore a sharara?
The stunning actress wore a Payal Singhal lace lehenga which was worn with a plunging neckline blouse.
Kirti was one of the best dressed at SIIMA Awards 2015 red carpet. She wore a black Isabel Sanchis off-shoulder gown which had white ruffles at the flared sheer bottom. She accessorised the look with a black Ferragamo bag.
Shriya was another best dressed celeb at SIIMA Awards 2015 red carpet on Day 1. She wore a white floral print Rajat Tangri gown.
Shruti looked like a princess in a flared Kommal Sood designed maxi gown. We love the bejeweled hair pin.
Amala looked goegeous in a plain black Chaitanya Rao saree which was worn with a golden embellished keyhole neckline blouse. The Amrapali nose ring gives her look an eternal touch.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi Rao Hydari wore a neon orange cut-out detailing Monisha Jaising plunging neckline gown.
Taapsee wore a beige coloured Deepankshi & Reena sequinned dress which had a sheer half-skirt attached to it.
Nikki glittered in a sequinned Raakesh Agarvwal designed saree gown. We love the heavily embellished peplum styled corset blouse which has fur on it.
Regina went desi in a Payal Singhal lehenga which was accessorised with a gold and pearl drop Amrapali jewellery.
Amyra wore a bright yellow floor sweeping Swapnil Shinde gown. She accessorised the look with Vesimi neck piece, Vinita Michael earrings, and Mrinalini Chandra cuff.
Pooja flaunted her curves in a white strapless cut-out Karn Malhotra Couture gown.
Raashi Khanna looked pretty in an aqua strapless Ridhima Bhasin long anarkali gown which had sequinned cape jacket.
Lakshmi looked like a mermaid in a Archana Kochhar one shoulder ruffled orange gown.
The singer looked chic in a strapless black latex dress by Reiss. She accessorised the evening look with black Loubs and Minerali jewellery.
Kriti Kharbanda looked desi in a shiny peach Sanjay Garg lehenga. She accessorised the desi look with a mangtikka and dangling earrings.